Documents to be submitted
- South African ID
- This year’s mid-year (first semester) results or a progress report (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- A motivation letter from yourself regarding your family background and future path.
- Pay slips for your parent(s)/guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian is/are unemployed